• Minimum daily rent: 4 days
• Documents: valid passport + driving license (photo)
Rental Agreement terms and conditions.
1. The Renter must pay returnable security deposit 15 000 THB or leave passport.
2. The Renter agrees to return the vehicle in its current condition and with same level of gasoline.
3. The Renter agrees to use vehicle only within Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Using vehicle on the beach, in the sea, off-road and mountains is prohibited.
Penalty is 10 000 THB .
4. The Renter must possess a valid international driver license.
5. In case of an accident or car damage the Renter must immediately inform a lessor. Leaving or moving vehicle from the scene of the accident before police and lessor representatives arrives - is prohibited. Otherwise, the repair and other expenses will be paid by Renter.
6. The vehicle is fully insured, but in case of any damage caused by the fault of the Renter, a deductible franchise of 2 000 THB will be charged. Insurance does not cover damage to rims, tires, interior, loosing or damage of the key - the fine will be calculated by invoice from the car service.
7. In the event of due date return of the vehicle, the Renter pays double price of overtime use according to the chosen tariff if other option was not agreed with a lessor.
8. In case of termination of a long-term contract agreement earlier than the specified period, the cost of rent will be recalculated based on the actual rent term at a monthly tariff.
9. The Renter is notified and agrees that the vehicle is equipped with a GPS system and its location can be tracked.
10. The Renter has no permission to repair the vehicle by itself for in case of engine breakdown or any other damage, but must immediately inform the lessor.
11. If it is necessary to carry out maintenance of the car, the Renter agrees to provide it to the Lessor. If the duration of maintenance exceeds 5 hours, the Lessor is obliged to provide a replacement vehicle.